Pure Ciwujia Extract Natural Vessels Cleaner Improve Sleeping Quality
During the reign of the Ming dynasty, a renowned expert of Chinese traditional medicine of the time, Li Shi Zhen in his book "The collection of herbs," so praised the drug: "It is better to have a handful of Zi Jia than have a car with jewels."
Modern researchers of Chinese traditional medicine, this tool is recognized as a "sleep expert, natural vessels cleaner" because it has a restorative, revitalizing effect on the body, replenishes the water balance, activates the vitality of the body, strengthens bones, charges the body with energy, improves hearing and vision, nourishes and improves skin condition, relieves fatigue, improves the body's defenses, lowers blood cholesterol levels, lowers blood pressure, has a calming effect, is struggling with rheumatism, bone marrow nourishes, improves blood formation, long-term use is able to deal with the aging of the organism.
It recommended by experts as the perfect tonic and restorative agent.
Effect of the drug:
- Restores healthy sleep,
- Restorative, revitalizing effect on the body,
- Replenishes the water balance,
- It activates the vitality of the body,
- It strengthens bones,
- It charges the body with energy,
- Improving hearing and vision,
- It nourishes and improves the skin condition,
- Relieves fatigue,
- It increases the body's defenses,
- It reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood,
- It lowers blood pressure,
- It has a calming effect,
- It is struggling with rheumatism,
- Nourishes the bone marrow,
- It improves blood formation.
Indications for use: It is recommended to use for people suffering from chronic insomnia, as well as people with low immunity, as well as women in klimakticheskom period.
Ingredients: extract of Jia Zi (akantopanaksa sidyachetsvetkovogo).
Mode of application:
inside, 2 times a day - in the morning and evening,
1 reception is 5 grams (about 1 teaspoon), washed down with warm boiled water.
It recommends long-term continuous use.
Prolonged use helps fight aging, gives longevity.
Storage: Store in a dry, dark place.
Shelf life: 24 months