Buy syrup from China for children with pneumonia and cough
- Price in reward points: 1700
Chapter: Children's Medicine
Package: 6 bottles * 10ml
Children's syrup used to treat pneumonia and cough.
Please read the instructions carefully and follow the doctor's advice before use.
Ingredients: Ephedra, bitter almond, snowflake, licorice root, dried flower bud or calyx free flower of Japanese ginkgo biloba, dried forsythia fruit, Ashford chrysanthemum, Pomegranate from Baikal Lake, dried violet root, lyric grass, heart shaped guqin. As an auxiliary substance of sodium benzene, cyclopentanoic acid.
Physical and chemical properties: brown and red liquid with sweet and sour taste.
Application indication: remove heat and toxin, relieve lung phlegm. It is used as an antipyretic to eliminate fever, sweating, colds, coughs, phlegm, possible shortness of breath and dry mouth.
Specification: Each bottle contains 10ml. 1 dose=1 bottle (10ml).
Usage and dosage: oral, oral. Children aged 1 to 3 years, 1 dose per day, 3 times; 4 to 7 years, 1 dose, 4 times a day; 8 to 10 years, double dose, 3 times a day, monitoring health status.
Side effects: massive use may slightly disturb the function of gastrointestinal tract.
Contraindication: Not yet determined.
matters needing attention:
1. Avoid spicy, cold and greasy food.
2. Do not use expired medicines or other traditional Chinese medicines.
3. Children should take medicine under the guidance of doctors.
4. It should not be used for visceral injury or chronic cough.
5. Do not use it for hypertension or heart disease. Be careful of children.
It should not be used for spleen dysfunction and mild diarrhea, but only under the supervision of a doctor.
6. If the temperature exceeds 38.5 ℃, go to the hospital for further treatment.
7. If the condition does not improve within 3 days, go to the hospital for further treatment.
8. The drug may cause allergy, so it should be used carefully.
9. If any properties do not conform to the description, the drug should not be used.
10. Overweight children should be supervised by adults.
11. Keep medicines out of the reach of children.
12. When using other drugs, consult your doctor to determine their interactions.
13. Watch out for athletes.
Interactions with other drugs: Please consult your doctor about interactions with other drugs, because their incompatibility may have adverse effects on your health.
Storage mode: sealed.
Packaging instructions: The oral liquid is packed in glass bottles and mixed with sodium, calcium and Mohnata Temeda. Each package contains 10 ml of medicine, and each package contains 6 bottles.
Shelf life: 36 months.